Prev: [FT] Fighters vs Phalon Plasma Bolts in Vector Next: Re: Size Class Escalation

Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen,it's been paid for by...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:00:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Claim your Free 4-In-1 Super Pen,it's been paid for by...

Looks like I just have missed being used, several others wrote of their
experiences in this arena.  This is my (known) first time.  Thanks for
the information.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:30:17 -0700 thwaak <thwaak@pacbell.net> writes:
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>
>> (may be forged)) by scotch.csua.berkeley.edu (8.11.1/8.11.1) with
>ESMTP id
>>  f5SGLc934582 for <gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>; Thu,
>>  28 Jun 2001 09:21:38 -0700
>>
>> This isn't me!  I am paranoid I know, but has anybody been receiving
>> e-mail from 'triphibious'  or is this just a @#&% advertisement sent
>> me and is a (new to me) standard practice in the e-industry?
>>
>> And yes I plan to get 'unlisted' ASAP.
>>
>> Gracias,
>> Glenn/Triphibious
>> This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.
>>

>I get spam e-mails quite frequently that were apparently sent by me. I
>contacted my ISP and was informed that it's quite common now among
>spammers to
>use the e-mail address of the recipient as the sender to fool spam
>guards.
>It's much more common among free e-mail providers (Juno, Hotmail,
>Yahoo,
>etc.).
>
>Hope that helps.
>Brent Wolke

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [FT] Fighters vs Phalon Plasma Bolts in Vector Next: Re: Size Class Escalation