Prev: RE: GZG catalog item pics needed Next: [FT] Fighters vs Phalon Plasma Bolts in Vector

Re: [SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 29 Jun 2001 12:24:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

On Fri, 29 June 2001, "Chris DeBoe" wrote:

> Also I'd like some prone / kneeling figures.

I STILL want a Japanese sniper! And ECM figure. (I'm almost finished
painting my Japanese PA, and will have them in a scenario on Monday. I
thought these suckers were kind of homely at first, but they are growing
on me now that the painting process is nearing completion.)

The Japanese and NSL figures I have come with a number of kneeling
figures. I would like some prone figures, though. Particularly for use
in FMA, where I could use figure poses instead of counters.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: RE: GZG catalog item pics needed Next: [FT] Fighters vs Phalon Plasma Bolts in Vector