Prev: Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games Next: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers

Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)

Ok, I've been home with a ruler and this miniature
is 6.25" by 4.25" (remember the E is long and sleek).
The Excelsior was shorter than I remembered it though
and looks suitably small next to the Sovereign. To me
it looks right.

I had to mount it on three washers instead of 1
though or it kept tipping over. Even though it's
resin, it's still pretty big and heavy without a
good base.

Prev: Re: [FT] Some thinking on sensor and operational level games Next: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers