Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

Re: Fighter Customization Rules

From: "Jeremy Seeley" <jseeley2@q...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:14:50 -0600
Subject: Re: Fighter Customization Rules

Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon said
> Likewise, some narrow-minded curmudgeons are irritated by constant
opening
> of new browser windows, I think by the use of 'target' parms in the
URL's?
> You might wish to consider toning that down, a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did it because that is how I like to
browse.
I open up new windows all of the time.	Maybe it is just because I hate
using the back button?	If I knew how to make a scroll down menu, I
would do
that instead.  Since I don't know how, I decided to do it with the
window
opening.  I personally hate going to sites that have advertisement
windows
open all of the time.  Am I hypocritical?

> Otherwise, while I'm still working my way through the fighters, I'm on
> tinterhooks to see what you come up with for Aliens!

I just added the Alien drones/warriors (they are the same thing) for
Stargrunt.

Jeremy Seeley
jseeley2@qwest.net
The Warzone
http://www.seeleyhome.com/jeremy/

Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day