Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day

RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

--- devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> I recognized, or guessed, most of 'em, David, but
> where the heck did the
> Wilkerson come from?

It was a scratchbuilt that I bought from the
maker recently. It's in the FASA game. The
scratchbuilt is a nice likeness. There was
never a miniature produced. The Wilkerson
has a mistake in the SSD, it's 75 mass but
the point cost is right. It's actually more
of a light cruiser.

> Oh, yeah, how did you justify the Osa? ;->=

Well, the "fighters" you saw in the Dominion war
seem pretty close in concept and don't look
like what we'd call fighters. There were also those
mars perimiter ships in Best of Two Worlds.

I use those little miniatures (actually fighter
from the Superior line) as Fed fighters when I
step outside genre and field the Kiev carrier.

Prev: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day