Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)

RE: Mounted Cavalry

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:16:55 +0100
Subject: RE: Mounted Cavalry

John, Don,

I think I'd be interested in these too, I'm not sure about having
visor's
moulded on, my modelling skills are just about up to adding them if
required
but not really up to removing them. I've just be reading (again)
Pournelle's
"Future History" which is a collection of Falkenberg's legion stories -
plenty of mounted troops in a Sci Fi setting here.

In the past I have produced Sci Fi cavalry using 25mm Pony Wars figures
and
Denizen sci fi weapons packs. I've also just (as in the postman knocked
on
the door while I was composing this) received "A History of British
Cavalry
1816 - 1919 vol 5 Egypt, Syria and Palestine 1914 - 1919" which has a
large
section on Light Horse/Mounted Rifle/Dragoon tactics so I'll probably be
very horse orientated for a while.

Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: E-E mini (was: Size Class Escalation)