Prev: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules? Next: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

RE: [SG] [FMAS] Cybermen

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:22:31 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] [FMAS] Cybermen

As Derk points out the Cybermen went down hill as the series
progressed. So it depends on where in the series you wish to model
them.

One of things that you should do, is have rules for mind-controlled
drones as mind control figured heavily in many of the Cybermen
episodes (IIRC). Perhaps add several squads of mind controlled human
troops to the Cybermen forces (treat as Untrained if civilian or
Green if mind controlled soldiers). If they panic, they have broken
the mind control, but are pretty worthless to the human forces as
well. And perhaps a confdence test to fire on the mind controlled
soldiers (shoot our buddies?!?!).

- ---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com