Prev: RE: [DS] Figure Identification Help Needed Next: Re: Alcohol Pens -- Anyone know of a source?

Re: [DS] Figure Identification Help Needed

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:10:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Figure Identification Help Needed

----- Original Message -----
From: Bell, Brian K (Contractor) <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil>
To: 'gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU' <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 3:59 PM
Subject: [DS] Figure Identification Help Needed

> I have some figures that I need help identifying.
>
> They are on http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/gallery/
>
> I need the first picture (Scotia Power Armor) identified. They are one
of:
>  - SFI003 Power armoured troopers
>  - SFI006 Power armoured troopers

Those are Scotia Combat Powered Troopers, SFI008, (almost identical are
SFI009 Combat Powered Commander and SFI0010 Combat Powered Heavy
Weapons)
and are Infantry Walker size.  SFI003 Powered Armour are about the same
size
as GZG powered armour, and have a more upright stance.

Good site, by the way

Rob Paul

Prev: RE: [DS] Figure Identification Help Needed Next: Re: Alcohol Pens -- Anyone know of a source?