Prev: RE: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Alcohol Pens -- Anyone know of a source?

Re: PUH-LEASE... Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: "bill_armintrout" <bill_armintrout@E...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:19:58 -0400
Subject: Re: PUH-LEASE... Re: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

> Three are on this list, though seldom posting, Paul Owen, Tony
Francis,
and
> Kieran Rohan. Two have been mentioned on this list, though not posting
> directly, Stan Johansen and John McEwan. Would one person offer to go
ask
> them, and then PLEASE follow this discussion OFFLIST?

Speaking of pictures, catalogues, and the internet, I'd like to mention
that
John McEwan's 1:1200 scale starships have been added to the Miniatures
Directory at TMP (including pictures, where available).

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page

Prev: RE: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Alcohol Pens -- Anyone know of a source?