Prev: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:33:37 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

> Well, since we have computers that can fly planes
> and also random number generators, how come we still
> have fighter pilots?

Computer controlled planes would be prone to crashing into each other,
colliding with civilian planes and even taking out friendly targets.

Nothing like the situation we have with our human pilots :)

And besides the human race is not yet ready to have their
armed forces taken out by a computer. The day one does
we will all be locked up in camps waiting to be exterminated
by our robot oppressors.
I've seen the films I know it can happen :)

Ok that's enough I'm off to carry on building that miniatures website.
Did I ask what everyone thought made a good miniatures website ;)

Ok ok I'm gone..............

Jeremey Claridge
www.germwarfare.co.uk
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI