Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [FT]SML question

RE: Sa'Vasku

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:35:03 +1000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku

On Wednesday, June 20, 2001 12:31 PM, Jaime Tiampo
[SMTP:fugu@spikyfishthing.com] wrote:
> I know that many people think the savas are not balanced. Is there a
> consensus that if the range bands are decreased to 9mu that it fixes
the
> problem? Having played humans for years I want to go with something
> different and I like the idea of the savas but unless I can get others
> to play and think it's fair there's not much point ;)

Mostly fixes the problem.
Check the archives for a full discussion, but the only extra option that
some use is to shift Spicules to defence and Pod Launchers to repair.
It
forces much harder decisions on the player and doesn't give the
flexibility
of all the power in the attack pool.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [FT]SML question