Prev: Re: Taking pictures... Next: RE: [FT] Defensive system ideas

RE: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:04:54 +1000
Subject: RE: [WAAAAYYYY OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

> >> And hours, and hours, and hours of time, which costs money.
> >> If you have a company with a several hundred thousand miniatures
range,
> >This company I would have to see.  I'm guessing, but I would bet Ral
> >Partha at their height had fewer than 500 miniatures.  GW may border
> >on 1000.
> ><chuckle> several hundred thousand.
> Hiya folks,
> Hear, hear on that <chuckle> Roger...
> Several hundred thousand?  Um, no.

Have you looked at the Eureka Miniatures catalogue? (Not what's on the
website, which is _most_ of the catalogue, but the actual printed
catalogue). Sure, they're miniatures from other manufacturers that are
made
under licence, but they're still manufactured by Nic on site and still
part
of his catalogue.

Several hundred thousand may have been an exaggeration on my part, but
not
so much as you're making out. Take into account all the scales, all the
ranges, all the different genres, plus rules, paints, other
miscellaneous
items...

Jeremy

Prev: Re: Taking pictures... Next: RE: [FT] Defensive system ideas