Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: RE: Sensors

Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:11:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Harsh maybe, and the industry might be doing fine, off the net, without
pictures,
but on the net is another world.

And not being computer literate is _not_ an acceptable answer.	If
you're going to
be on the net, you'd better be computer literate or find someone who is.
 The
consequences are to high for everyone otherwise.

Frankly, my assumption is, if you don't have pictures of what you're
selling on
the net, then you don't want me to see it.  If you don't want me to see
it, you've
got something to hide, and whatever you want to hide, you can keep it.

Rand.

Andy Cowell wrote:

> In message <5.1.0.14.0.20010619004712.00a026c0@mail.bigpond.com>,
Derek Fulton