Prev: Re: [FT]SML question Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Re: [FT]SML question

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:11:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]SML question

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:46:09 -0500, "David Rodemaker" <dar@horusinc.com>
wrote:

>If were are going to look at "reality" then you might want to examine
the
>issues behind why *we* don't have a Navy full of PT boats for assault
and
>patrol purposes... ;-)

Well, if we're looking at "reality", by the time humanity can handle FTL
it
should be able to program an AI routine for running strike ships. But,
then
again, I'm a proponent of strong AI. *S*

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [FT]SML question Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site