Prev: RE: [FT] Background vs Scenario Balance Next: campaign balance

RE: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:16:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

At 7:10 AM +0200 6/15/01, Derk Groeneveld wrote:

>And did you say something like "Don't forget, I used to play warhammer
in
>the days before slotta bses... Warhammer 40k when it was still rogue
>trader... Back when Games Workshop still did _affordable_ and _fast_
mail
>order... Back when you were still in diapers on your mothers teat, I
was
>painting my dwarven army... (Ugh! I just realized this is actually true
>for some of them. Ack! I feel old all of the sudden....) So don't think
>don't know warhammer just because I have since matured to better
>pastures..."

Ach, another Dwarf player.

I have an entire chessex box full of GW Man-o-War Dwarf ships. 3
Dreadnoughts, 7 Ironclads, 12 Monitors, 5 Nautilli, 2 Carriers!!
(Iron Clad conversions, one is two hulls grafted together) and a
Dwarven shore fort (with Turrets of course).

3 Chessex boxes worth of Squats, 2 Rhinos (remember when they came 2
to a box for $15?), 2 Converted Leopard1A4 tanks with crewman, a
number of other converted light vehicles, and a StugIII converted to
look like a Dwarven Assault gun. I lost count of the number of Bikes
I had years ago, 15 I think...

And a whole bunch of Fantasy Dwarves that haven't been touched in 5
years plus.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: RE: [FT] Background vs Scenario Balance Next: campaign balance