Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

RE: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:10:45 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Derek Fulton wrote:

> At 05:39  14/06/01 +0200, you wrote:
> >By the way, I witnessed a miracle last weekend! At the Warhammer
> >tournament at the games club, I spotted a table where BOTH players
had
> >FULLY PAINTED armies! Wow! Can you imagine that? I mean, each and
every
> >figure was, you know, _painted_!
>
> One of the younger members of the club recently made the comment "If
you
> don't know that much about warhammer, why are your paint jobs so good
> (referring to my 'High Elves')?"

And did you say something like "Don't forget, I used to play warhammer
in
the days before slotta bses... Warhammer 40k when it was still rogue
trader... Back when Games Workshop still did _affordable_ and _fast_
mail
order... Back when you were still in diapers on your mothers teat, I was
painting my dwarven army... (Ugh! I just realized this is actually true
for some of them. Ack! I feel old all of the sudden....) So don't think
don't know warhammer just because I have since matured to better
pastures..."

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7KZjZJXH58oo6ncURAvIaAJ9riUGfBQ7V/r4Y4i4sSJsOQOgmeQCfRn5O
n04ns/7QtvapzsF3+q95CCQ=
=Pr9N

Prev: Re: Ghurka's uploaded Next: RE: Gurkhas uploaded