Prev: Re: SST TOE Next: Re: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)

RE: Gurkhas uploaded

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:17:33 +1000
Subject: RE: Gurkhas uploaded

At 05:39  14/06/01 +0200, you wrote:
>By the way, I witnessed a miracle last weekend! At the Warhammer
>tournament at the games club, I spotted a table where BOTH players had
>FULLY PAINTED armies! Wow! Can you imagine that? I mean, each and every
>figure was, you know, _painted_!

One of the younger members of the club recently made the comment "If you

don't know that much about warhammer, why are your paint jobs so good
(referring to my 'High Elves')?"

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: SST TOE Next: Re: [Full Thrust] Earn Good Karma, Help a Newbie (fwd)