Prev: Was Unit labels Now [Shake your funky stuff :)] Next: Re: Unit labels

Re: Unit labels

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:52:05 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: Unit labels

> > For some reason my labelling scheme not only shows I'm a
> > computer geek but tends to annoy people.
> >
> > I use standard plastic bases and code numbers in binary
> > along the edge.  So, for instance, unit 4 would be
>
> Bah! A true electronics geek would use the decimal resistor code ;)
> (black=0, brown=1 (I think), etc. I always need to look it up ;) )
>
> Now, what should a physics geek use? Hrm...

Well I'm a librarian, does that mean I have to label my figures
with a classification shceme?

I could stick the Officers under Management Skills
and the sappers under Motor Mechanics or Home Improvements!

I ain't doing it I tell ya I ain't :)

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Was Unit labels Now [Shake your funky stuff :)] Next: Re: Unit labels