Prev: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

SG2 Humour

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:56:14 -0500
Subject: SG2 Humour

An NAC general was addressing a company of Ghurkas, looking for
volunteers
for a high-stakes, high-risk mission.

"Alright, I need men willing to fly through heavy air defenses, bail
out at 500 meters altitude, and assault the Eurie base."

When only one out of three men stepped forward, the general got very
worried and addressed an NCO.  "Why don't more of your men volunteer?
Are they afraid?"

"No sir," replied the NCO, "They think 500 meters too high.  They want
100 meters."

"100 meters!!" exclaimed the general.  "Your jump jets would never be
able to break the fall at only 100 meters!"

"We get jump jets??" cried the NCO, and the rest of the Ghurkas
stepped forward.

Adapted from a (perhaps) true story about parachutes and WW2 on

Prev: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs