Prev: RE: Shipping Cost from the UK Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

RE: Shipping Cost from the UK

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:06:12 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: Shipping Cost from the UK

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

> Free plug for Jon here.  One of my last orders to him was for several
> hundred dollars (Canadian) worth of figures.	The order went in on a
> Tuesday or Wednesday.  The package arrived at my house the following
> Monday, here in Toronto.  So, order packing, shipping and arrival
> cross-Atlantic was about 5 days, including a weekend.

I sent an email to order some figs last thursday, got confirmation from
Jon that they were sent, on friday, and a delivery attempt was made
today.
Unfortunately I wasn't home, I'll be at the post office tomorrow.
Impressive.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7JpJXJXH58oo6ncURAtzbAJ4utsUUSehhwidj0bzcaDgNAFTeWQCgzi9Y
aMl2OMONjfGxtbt0AIBzN5E=
=HWKG

Prev: RE: Shipping Cost from the UK Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK