Prev: Re: Missing DS2 pages???? Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

[FT] 2nd CanAm

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:14:09 -0400
Subject: [FT] 2nd CanAm

As has been noted  previously, 1st CanAm FT was a lopsided victory for
Team
USA (and we won't mention Team Maple Leaf's FMASk victory the preceding
night).   I'm considering the following:

    1. Cinematic (and it's *staying* cinematic this time--you have
plenty of
time to practice)
    2. Each player gets 2 CH or 4 CL or 8 DD.
    3. If half your group is knocked out, you get another half-group as
reinforcements--repeat as needed.
    4. Of course, the winner is the one who does the most with the least
    5. Hitting the planet (or neutron star, whatever) will still be a
bad
thing--but very amusing.

I am thinking to build	a couple different versions of each class (eg
300
point versions for NSL, FSE etc for the CH); players will be able to
select
the nationality they prefer, but the ships will not be customizable.

Prev: Re: Missing DS2 pages???? Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs