Prev: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: [OT] Block Games

Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:29:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

On 12-Jun-01 at 09:25, kaime@mindspring.com (kaime@mindspring.com)
wrote:
> Actually the person who plays the "pirates" uses them the most.  In
fact a
> lot of the group uses MT missiles.  The question has come up before,
but in
> looking over things fro WarFair I saw that this aspect of the rules
needed
> clarification.  Seems there are many opinions on how to actually
resolve
> this Scattergun vs. MT missiles.

Looking at the damage potential of a scattergun it is painful to use
them on fighters or Salvo Missiles.  How much more so to use them
on a More Thrust Missile?  I personally was considering using MT
missiles to blunt that close in attack a worthwhile thing even
if I lost 1 MT missile per scattergun used.  If Oerjan is an
indication (and he seems to be a pretty good one) the official ruling
will probably be 1 scattergun per MT missile.

Prev: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: [OT] Block Games