Prev: RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, David Rodemaker wrote:

> The recent commentary about buying from the UK vs. buying Stateside
had me
> go and look at pricing. Yowie! As a further continuation, what do the
> shipping costs generally run (I'm the Chicago area myself)?

Shipping from the UK to North America runs between 30-50% of your order,
although some of my orders to GZG have fallen into the 'Small Packet'
category and shipped for much less.

As an aside, I've usually gotten considerablly faster service on orders
the UK compared to orders from North American companies! My record is a
two-week turnaround on an order from Irregular! It makes the steeper S&H

Prev: RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs Next: Re: Shipping Cost from the UK