Prev: Missing DS2 pages???? Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:41:50 -0400
Subject: RE: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs

At 6:41 AM -0400 6/11/01, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:
>Since Scatter Packs roll 1-6 for damage and an MT Missile only has 1
damage
>point, it is an automatic kill. But the Scatter Packs must target each
MT
>Missile individually.

How do you balance the fact that MT missiles are more difficult for
PDS and fighters to engage?

For example, PDS will take down MT missiles on a 6 where as Salvo
Missiles are handled as for beams. Thats greatly smaller chance (1 in
6) than with SMs or Fighters. I've always taken it to be represented
by the fact that MT missiles have a higher energy terminal phase as
well as a large number of advanced penetration aids and decoys.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Missing DS2 pages???? Next: Re: MT Missiles vs. Kra'Vak Scatter Packs