Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: RE: Andrew Martin's webpage????

Re: GZG Email?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:23:11 EDT
Subject: Re: GZG Email?

I saw that Friday at work (ran it on one system while watching the other
system run the geographic corrections...) and that is a great idea.
Muchas Gracias!

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:08:12 -0400 "bill_armintrout"
<bill_armintrout@email.msn.com> writes:
>> Unfortunately the old is gone and the new is very incomplete
>currently.
>> Bill did not keep the old on line during the transition in a dual
>listing
>> mode.
>
>Actually, I restored the "old" one last Saturday. Both are now
>available.
>
>- Bill Armintrout, editor
>The Miniatures Page
>http://theminiaturespage.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: RE: Andrew Martin's webpage????