Prev: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: [OT] Trek shielding (was Re: Kinetic Shields)

Re: [OT] SFB Fighter comment

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:29:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] SFB Fighter comment

In my experience in SFB, fighters were pretty good, though only if the
"right" kind or backed up by some ships.  Hordes of fighters (especially
phas-G equipped ones) were VERY dangerous (but that was about 15 years
ago--the rules have certainly had numerous "addenda" since then, I'm
sure).

Long live the LDR!

Rob