Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust

Re: [rant] The Website thing...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:26:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [rant] The Website thing...

>> > The short of it is that since I couldn't get some of the figures
that
>> > are mentioned on the GZG-UK site,
>>
>> I'd just like to point out that I live in California, and that I
order from
>> the UK site. It's actually cheaper to order from the UK (shipping
included)
>> then it is to buy from Geo-Hex here in the US.
>
>Brent,
>
>   How do you handle paying in English pounds?

As Laserlight said, it's not a problem provided you can pay by credit
card.
The card issuing bank or company handles all the currency conversions -
we
bill the order in UK pounds, and it appears on your statement converted
your own currency (I think most will also print the UK amount and the
conversion rate used on your statement as well - at least that's what
happens the other way round with my own Visa card when I've used it to
make
purchases from US suppliers).

Jon (GZG)