Prev: [Actually On Topic] Source of 9mm/10mm Dice? Next: Scratch building help

Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:50:41 EDT
Subject: Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

> From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
> Date: 2001/06/08 Fri PM 01:51:36 EDT

> Put a couple of B4s on it and use it for commerce raider.  Add some
PDS if
> you do that, though
> Or forget the B4, add a slew of PDS, and lure the fighters in....

I intend to design it more the way I think it should have been designed,
to fit in with the other FSE vessels. I'll use the Roma, Foch, and
Bologna as a basis for the weapon design philosophy, but with a Drive 4.

It was an interesting experiment, but it appears that a ship that big
sacrifices too much for the speed.

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: [Actually On Topic] Source of 9mm/10mm Dice? Next: Scratch building help