Prev: Re: [rant] The Website thing... Next: Re: [rant] The Website thing...

Re: [rant] The Website thing...

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:08:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [rant] The Website thing...

> > Ryan Gill wrote:
> > I'd just like to point out that I live in California, and that I
order
from

TGranvold said:
>    How do you handle paying in English pounds?

Use a credit card.  Jon gets paid in pounds or shillings or groats or
whatever it is, but your card gets the equivalent in $US (or $Canadian,
in
your case).  No problem.  You may want to disguise your card number
and/or
split it among two or more mails, but I haven't had a problem.

Prev: Re: [rant] The Website thing... Next: Re: [rant] The Website thing...