Prev: Re: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: FT: Marine carriers?

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:49:36 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:34:40 +1000, Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
wrote:

>The BB is a much better buy as the engine speed of the Bonaparte is way
>high to justify the very reduced punch it has for a vessel its size.

I'm not too up on the FSE fleets. This is all going to be fun. I have
painted
almost all my FSE fleet. I looked over the Bonaparte, and I laughed! I
see
what Jon was hoping for, a very fast BDN. No other BDN is speed 6. For,
uh,
good reason... It's not even that much better gunned than the Bologna
CVL.

It is interesting considering that the BB and the SDN are both slower.
I'll
have some fun redesigning an effective FSE BDN.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: FT: Marine carriers?