Prev: Re: GZG/WCCII Game Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:38:33 +0200
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

David Griffin wrote:

>The Babylon Project (RPG) Earthforce Sourcebook
>already converted all the ships over to full thrust.

Provided that you don't include things like Shadows, Vorlons, Brakiri,
Drazi, Pak'Ma'Ra, Vree, Drakh or Ranger ships in the "all", and that
you're
satisfied with a conversion to something closer to FT2 than FB1. (EFSB
was
IIRC published during or soon after Season 2.)

The ships in EFSB are human (Nova, Omega, Hyperion and Olympus, plus a
bunch of generic shuttles and freighters), Narn (G'Quan and T'Loth),
Centauri (Vorchan and Primus), and Minbari (Sharlin). More-or-less
(usually
-less) official stats for the other races' ships can be found in various

places on the 'net.

>The interceptor battery can fire as a PDS. I can't
>remember offhand if normal pulse batteries can as
>well, but I can look it up.

In EFSB the only starship weapons able to attack fighters are
Interceptors
and Anti-Fighter batteries (neither of which can harm starships), and
Minbari beam weapons.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZG/WCCII Game Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays