Prev: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question Next: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

My opponents don't want to tell me what kind of
fighter is which until they get into combat. As
far as I can tell, I can't make them.

For my UN forces, I have actually different fighter
miniatures (EA thunderbolts vs. EA starfuries). For
the rest it's just impossible to tell until you see
them in action.