Prev: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question Next: Re: [SG] Reasonably balanced forces for quick games

Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
> I'm going to stick an unsolicited plug in for Tony
> Francis' Brigade Minis
> website - http://www.brigademodels.co.uk - (I
> think...)

It is a great site. I particularly like some of
the "family" pictures so you can see a lot of
miniatures at once. A few of the links have
"no image available" but not many. I also like
to see the design studio to see what's coming
and the gallery to see how well they CAN be
painted.

... (Canuck &
> Yank coinage is very
> nearly identically sized...) A scale of mm or
> 1/16th" along one side of
> the scan or photo is a great idea...

I'm all the way down in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
and I still get a fair amount of canadian
currency with my change. It's close enough so
you don't even notice most of the time.

Prev: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question Next: Re: [SG] Reasonably balanced forces for quick games