Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: [Stargrunt]

Re: Off Topic list

From: Randall Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:43:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Off Topic list

I'm really not trying to be a pain, and I somewhat see the value of an
OT
list, I really don't want to see it on a yahoo, or any other web base,
list.  Could we get a gzg-ot@csua.berkeley.edu, or some other email
based list?

I can list a whole lot of reasons that I think this is better (and am
sure
each can be matched with a counter reason), but several people have
already
expressed a desire to avoid web based lists, and I have to concur 100%.

Rand.