Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:04:03 -0700
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Chris DeBoe wrote:

> Concur.  In FT:1stCanAm at GZGECC, the Americans had something like 25
> fighter squadrons and it moved much more slowly than I'd wanted.  No
> fighters next year.

I don't think 25 fighter squads in a game that big is overkill. I would
have expected that many. I think it's a mistake not to include them next
year. I think fighters add a great dimention to the game. How the
Canadians got caught without fighters is beyond me.

I'm also a big fan of designing your own ships. That's one of the big
strengths of the game, might as well use it.

Jaime

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays