Prev: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:41:41 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Shawn said:
> My fighters wiped the board of all enemies with little
> trouble.  The only problem is....it took FOREVER!!!
> The logistics of keeping track of combat endurance and
> casualties for 200 fighter groups was almost
> unplayable.

Concur.  In FT:1stCanAm at GZGECC, the Americans had something like 25
fighter squadrons and it moved much more slowly than I'd wanted.  No
fighters next year.

> I think the idea of unpacking and preparing a fighter
> for launch during combat wouldn't be feasible.  Of
> course, that would depend on how long a combat turn is
> in FT.....another subject I'm not sure about.

The correct view (ie mine) is 7.5minutes, but the "standard" is 15
minutes.

Prev: RE: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays