Prev: Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures Next: Re: Canon

StarBlazers and other comments Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:48:02 -0500
Subject: StarBlazers and other comments Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

***
Spaceship Yamato miniatures of a reasonable
size (I'd expect 4-5" or so for something big).
Seems like the ones I can find are very small
possibly due to the SY game scale?
***

The smallest of the Bandai plastic kits are in that size range, though,
unfortunately, suffering Galoobmicromachinism, i.e., all roughly the
same
size no matter the scale. Fighters the same size as destroyers the same
size as carriers...

I see them from time to time on eBay, and not too dear.

ALL:
As an aside, I've recently bought a number of StarBlazer, Future Wars,
BIG
Narn and Centauri B5W, and Stargrunt figs dirt cheap in cut-out bins.
Unfortunately, they tend to be singles of packs all over each range,
whereas I'd like to get some coherent groupings. So if someone wants to
do
some trading, especially if you've painted of which you've tired, let me
know at devans@uneb.edu. Note, none for sale currently; please don't
ask.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures Next: Re: Canon