Prev: Re: Canon Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Re: Kinetic Shields

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kinetic Shields

Well, that's the problem, they aren't really
shields, they're "screens" which in FT is more
of an electronic disruption field for beams.

I'd like to see an actual official shield in
FBIII (even if it's in a genre section but
preferably not) which works against everything.
It doesn't have to work like Star Trek, but
I'd like to see it more universally effective.