Prev: Re: Completely off-topic question about American roads. Next: RE: [FH] FCT founding talk

WarFair - Atlanta GA USA - 6/15-17/01

From: kaime@m...
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:51:16 -0400
Subject: WarFair - Atlanta GA USA - 6/15-17/01

In two weeks, WarFair ( www.warfair.com ) will be held here in Atlanta.
There will be many GZG events and prizes have been sent for these
events.
Events range from Star Trek battle simulations with a huge Borg cube, to
more Canon  :)	Full Thrust, to Dirtside II.  These events are being
held by
the Atlanta Full Thrust and Dirtside Group.

Just thought I drop the info for those in the SE USA or willing to
travel.
More info can be found at www.warfair.com (when the site is fully
updated)
or you can write warfair@mindspring.com .  I'll be happy to answer any
question if you'd like to contact me at the below email addy.

Thanks for letting me make the invite.

Aimee
kaime@mindspring.com

Prev: Re: Completely off-topic question about American roads. Next: RE: [FH] FCT founding talk