Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing

Re: [OT] USN and USAF sharing the same crack pipe

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:14:08 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] USN and USAF sharing the same crack pipe

On Thu, 31 May 2001 22:41:33 +1000 "Jeremy Sadler"
<webmaster@stargrunt.com> writes:
>> I searched the web and can find no reference to a "SSN Palsutton".
>> Are we sure this is not a joke?
>
>Go the URL that someone else posted and you'll discover what it is. :)
>
>Then go for a wander around strategypage.com - they have some
>fascinating
>information.
>
>I suggest anyone who's never actually been in one and needs sobering
>up
>about warfare go to the gallery and check out the stills of the
>"Russian APV
>runs into a little trouble" and remember - it really happened, it
>ain't a
>movie.
>
>And also check out the T-72 vs Javelin series. Woah.
>
>Jeremy

I think it's time my daughters broke a several generation family
tradition about enlisting.....

I was sure the sub launched MPEG was the one from the strategypage.
Some
great humor there plus those 'demonstrative' images mentioned above...
nice place to hit weekly.  Right after Larrry Leadhead.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing