Prev: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced? Next: Re: GZG Email?

Re: GZG Email?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:42:45 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG Email?

>> ***
>> Did Jon Tuffley ever get his email situation straightened out? I
noticed
>> that Paul Owens' page (http://www.gtns.net/gzg/index.html) still
links to
>> jon@gzg.com, which seems to be a dead address.
>> ***
>>
>> His last post to the list was from that address, but I have a faint
>> recollection that he gave another for contacting him directly.
>
>I got an error message when I wrote to the jon@gzg.com address (didn't
keep
>the message, so can't tell you the exact error). Also, seems like Jon
hasn't
>posted to the list for about 4 weeks.

I'm still here, and jon@gzg.com is still the valid (and only) address.
there have been some problems with mail coming from certain US-based
ISPs,
because for some reason a few appear to have been "blacklisted" by my
ISP
for  spamming activities, and are being blocked. I'm still investigating
this with my ISP, though their response so far has been that the US ISPs
in
question will not respond to them, so there's little they can do about
it.
If you're having trouble getting mail through to me, please ask your own
ISP about it and maybe we can narrow it down from both sides and find
out
what is really wrong!
I've not been posting much because I've (a) been down with a nasty flu
bug,
and (b) been a bit busy! I am reading most of the list traffic still,
however....

Jon (GZG)

>Meanwhile:
>
>(1) Are the GZG ships manufactured in the U.K. made in lead alloy, or
>pewter? (I believe the U.S. production is in pewter.)

Depends exactly how you define pewter. Our UK production is in C90,
otherwise known as "English Pewter", which has a VERY SMALL (about 5%)
lead
content. Thus we describe is as Pewter, but NOT as "lead free"
pewter.....