Prev: Re: Fighter Fur Balls a thing of the past? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: [SGII] Firing While Still

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:30:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Firing While Still

On Thu, 31 May 2001 15:26:07 -0000, "Richard Kirke"
<richardkirke@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What d'ya think

Well, I'm not sure if I got what you meant about vehicles, whether you
would
give them the benefit of being still or not. I think you said, "no".
Perhaps
they should have the benefit of being still ALL the time, if stabilized?
I can
go either way on that.

Otherwise, all I can say is, "Playtest it, and let us know how it went!"

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: Fighter Fur Balls a thing of the past? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept