Prev: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced? Next: RE: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:06:50 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

G'day,

 >I've never tried 'em, so can't comment
 >on usage, but my wondering ran up
 >against: Has anybody found themselves
 >having to hold a shot for fear of
 >'friendly fire' incidents? You DO hit
 >ALL in the same arc, in range,
 >including comrades, right?

I'm pretty sure they only hit the target of choice. PBLs and other
template
stuff are the only things with friendly fire potential that I know of -
and
yes I've held fire as a result in those cases...though seeing the look
of
shock on your opponents face when you do the unexpected and zap you and
them can be funny... not quite as funny as the berating you give
yourself
the first few times you unintentionally blow yourself up though ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced? Next: RE: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?