Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

[OT] Oh, the humanity

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:33:05 -0400
Subject: [OT] Oh, the humanity

Sub launched F-15 a fake? Ghastly!

Me, credulous? Outrageous. That's gotta be the
first internet fake I've fallen for. Usually I'm the
one warning others. But the video was, as
someone pointed out, well done. And the US Mil-
Ind Complex does tend to produce some odd
and wonderous results so I suspected maybe
this was in fact real.

Taken for a patsy. I blame being up all night
painting and working on stuff for Campcon - it
weakened my automatic skepticism system and
this slipped through.

The bad part is I'll have to listen to Jon D rib
me about this tomorrow in the flesh... Argh.
And he's on my side so I can't shoot him. Oh
wait, we're ESU! Of course I can!

Tomb Raider

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?