Prev: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm) Next: Re: [SGII] Leader Loss above Squad Level

Re: [SGII] Firing while still

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:48:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Firing while still

> On Wed, 30 May 2001, "Richard Kirke" wrote:
>
> > It strikes me that there is no advantage to staying still as you
fire,
so
> > defensive fire and attacking fire have the same level of
effectiveness.

Doesn't SG2 have "in position" as a defensive benefit?	I grant you that
it's not subtracting accuracy from the moving firer, but I woudn't think
your troops are at an all-out run anyway--during the turn, they're

Prev: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm) Next: Re: [SGII] Leader Loss above Squad Level