Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:03:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

> >Drat, I like the extra work they allow...
>
>Well I don't mind the extra "stuff" sensors would allow, but some
>streamlining may be nice (but that's just me who gets the basic idea
>of active vs passive but is a bit lost why its so hard to tell what
>ship it is if we can use echo-sounder stuff to follow individual
>zooplankters in the ocean).

Are those Not So Wee Beasties wandering around all quiet like or are
they really really chatty? Its my understanding that they are chatty.
If they suddenly clammed up one day because they realized you were
listening in to their conversations how easy would it be?

>Well when you're ready don't hold back! ;)

I've got to iron out the more simple Heavy Bomber concept first. Then
I'll work up the sensor ideas more thoroughly....a convergent SWACS
concept.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise