Prev: Full Metal Ogre - Playtest 7 (Long) Next: Re: Leading from the front, reprise

RE: Leading from the front, reprise

From: "bbell1@i..." <bbell1@insight.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:41:28 -0400
Subject: RE: Leading from the front, reprise

Tom,
Great Idea!
Would you set something up for GZGECC? We could place the Commanders on
one side of the room with maps. No verbal communication is allowed, only
notes. For a note to be passed, a communications roll is required (with
chance for EW intercept).

To ease communication, perhaps Xerox copies of the terrain could be made
(along with "errors" added <g>). The Lt.s on the table can write
anything on the map they want but are limited to 15 seconds to write the
info. A successful communication attempt allows the message to be send
and a reply to be recieved.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com