Prev: Re: Leading from the front, reprise Next: Leading from the front, reprise

[OT] coins for bases

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 02:26:53 -0400
Subject: [OT] coins for bases

Beth replied to my original post (my replies
with [Tomb]):

Boy some of those figs are going to have
bases worth more
than they are ;P

[Tomb] Note that if they make RSA figures, I
will NOT repeat NOT be basing them on
Krugerands.

Well we long since abolished 1c pieces and
they were nowhere near big enough
anywhere. Best bet these days would be a
20c piece (or 10c at a pinch) - 5c is our
smallest current denomination and it'd be
way too small!

[Tomb]: You did away with pennies? Wow,
what an idea. Except that would just
encourage the $5 coin. The $2 coin was
bad enough. I just emptied some collected
change out of my car and got nearly $30
($20 for the 'Mericans out there, $33-35 for
the Aussies). That's just too darn much value
to have in loose change. I'll need to start
carrying a big ass purse like AD&D
characters and maybe a broadsword to
protect it from cutpurses...

Prev: Re: Leading from the front, reprise Next: Leading from the front, reprise