Prev: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: [SG2] leader loss

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:09:20 +1000
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

G'day,

 >That's fine, so he'll be doing it.  I might have
 >some suggestions soon then :) .

Well just fire away when you're ready the list's always pretty keen to
hear
suggestions.

 >So does this mean (as it seems to)
 >that the sensors will not survive in
 >their present form.

Well listening to the way Oerjan said it probably not ;)

 >I imagine we all should play with the sensors rule (the
 >only ones) printed 'til such time as the rewrite however.

Yep or any house-rules you come up with that suit you better, there's
probably a few versions kicking around the web or in the list archives
if
you're after inspiration.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: [SG2] leader loss