Prev: Re: [LST] Double msgs, again Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: Re: Orbital Cannon

RE: Re: [FT] Can Extra Damage Control Parties be hit on Threshholds?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:33:57 +0200
Subject: RE: Re: [FT] Can Extra Damage Control Parties be hit on Threshholds?

Laserlight wrote:

>   Oerjan has suggested that extra DCP cost 3NPV, and are spread out
> through the hull boxes as usual.  Note that as you keep buying more
crew,
> more will be pushed into the first hull row, which won't help you with

> threshold checks.
>   Oerjan didn't mention mass for extra crew; I don't think I would add

> it, just say that the crew quality is higher.

I'm fairly certain I said 1 Mass per extra crew point... at least I
should
have, since that's what I've used for the past couple of years :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [LST] Double msgs, again Re: [SG2] an odd idea for figure basing Next: Re: Orbital Cannon